26th Floor | Augmented Sculpture
An 'Augmented Sculpture' made for the Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.
This permanent light sculpture was exclusively developed for the rooftop of the Four Seasons Hotel in Beirut. Sculpture development and content development refer to each other in an interdependent design. By assimilating specific aspects of the environment, this work was developed from scratch as a site-specific piece of art.
Premiered on the 23rd of May 2013
Duration (loop): 30 min
Dimension: 12 x 5m
- Art Director / Content
- Art Director Content: Max Goergen, Julian Hoelscher
- Motion graphics: Julian Hoelscher, Jonas Wiese, Max Negrelli, Moritz Horn, Till Botterweck
- Art Director Sculpture: Till Botterweck
- 3D Designer: Peter Pflug, Moritz Horn, Lorenz Potthast
- Mock-up: Lorenz Potthast
- Production Manager: Majo Ussat
- Creative Director: Thorsten Bauer
- Media Engineer: Tobias Wursthorn (im-en.com)
- Technical assist: Lorenz Potthast
- Documentation Director: Jonas Wiese
- On-Site Camera: Jonas Wiese
- Edit: Jonas Wiese
- Music: Jonas Wiese (jonas-wiese.de)
- Thank you very much for supporting us on-site: Omar Alkheshen and the entire congenial Four Seasons Team Beirut!
- Media-Engine support: WINGS VIOSO (avstumpfl.com)
- Mock-Up projector support: EPSON (epson.de)
- An URBANSCREEN.com production