BUNTES GOLD | facade projection
The audiovisual staging of Bremen’s chamber of trade is an artistic confrontation with the issue of creative industries.
In direct reference to its premiere’s occasion, the “Day of Creative Industries”, the work reflects on the complex tension between creativity and economic actions.
While creativity is being embodied by four dancers, the building itself, a stony manifestation of Bremen’s hanseatic identity, represents the economy in this play.
In three acts, the dancers climb and conquer the building, spreading their visions and ideas on its façade – and at once meet its resistance. The chamber of trade comes to life and springs to action as an equal protagonist.
find the behind the scenes video right here: vimeo.com/91496079
Premiered on the 15th of November 2013 in Bremen, Germany
- Art Director
- Art Director: Thorsten Bauer, Max Görgen, Till Botterweck, Julian Hölscher
- Creative Director: Thorsten Bauer
- 3D Supervisor: Peter Pflug
- 3D Designer: Moritz Horn
- Sound Design and Music: Jonas Wiese (jonas-wiese.de)
- Project Manager: Majo Ussat
- Performers: Chairs O'Connor, Marta Di Giulio, David Boyd, Patrick Robinson
- Casting: Rudi Reschke
- Airel Operators: Willem Catianis, Clemens Thomas
- Replica Construction: Ole Werner, Armin Jacob
- Documentation Director: Moritz Horn
- Camera: Moritz Horn
- Edit: Jonas Wiese, Thorbjörn Geisler
- Technical Setup: Intermediate Engineering (im-en.com)
- Project support: Wirtschaftsförderung Bremen GmbH (wfb-bremen.de)
- Special thanks to: Handelskammer Bremen
- An URBANSCREEN.com production