Horst-Janssen-Museum | Façade Projection
An audiovisual staging of the Horst-Janssen-Museum for the Long Night of the Museums.
Commissioned by the Stadtmuseen Oldenburg, we developed an audiovisual staging of the Horst-Janssen-Museum for the Long Night of the Museums. Drawing inspiration from Janssen’s manifold working techniques, we tried to translate analogue material treatments like etching, cutting and engraving into a digital equivalence.
Both layers, projection mapping and sound design, work with archive footage. The material is collaged, re-arranged and abstracted to form an associative and fleeting image of the artist’s persona.
Premiere: September 10th, 2016
- art direction
- Art Director: Julian Hoelscher
- Sound Designer: Thomas Werner (Llyphon)
- Production Manager: Janna Schmidt
- Technical Planning: Frank Wagner (Wagner Medientechnik)
- Technical Execution: Bernd Welte
- Commissioned by: Stadtmuseen Oldenburg
- Horst-Janssen-Museum | Façade Projection